Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Raced in a Triathlon.....


My good friend Cindy and I raced in our first Triathlon. It was really hard, especially the running. My legs felt like bricks. I was so excited when we finished. Now I just have to start getting ready for the next one. It was so nice to have my girls race with me.
Jaimie, Nayt and Mallorie were a team. Mallorie ran, Nayt biked and Jaimie swam.


Zoe, Sam and Cindy's daughter Ashlynn were also a team. Ashlyn ran, Sam biked and Zoe Swam.


Chris and Cache cheered us from the sidelines.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Way to go! That's awesome! I'm glad you had a great time racing with your family.

Mallorie said...

That is pretty much the most disgusting picture of me---all time!

The Gibson Family said...

Mal, we just finished running and your picture is way better than mine.

Stephanie said...

Aunt Jill, you rock!